I've seen this! We were driving to Lowell, ID to raft the Lochsa with Kirsten & Co the year after we got married. It's over on the west side of the freeway. Looks like it was a well made school. I'd love to have seen it in its heyday.
I love this place and always wondered what it was. We guessed train station. I've always wanted to stop and explore. Thanks for the photo Mom!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I've seen this! We were driving to Lowell, ID to raft the Lochsa with Kirsten & Co the year after we got married. It's over on the west side of the freeway. Looks like it was a well made school. I'd love to have seen it in its heyday.
I love this place and always wondered what it was. We guessed train station. I've always wanted to stop and explore. Thanks for the photo Mom!
Post a Comment