Friday, October 30, 2009

Hong Kong
















I thought I'd post some pictures of Hong Kong. After a week long trip to Asia the company extended our stay for a couple of days. So it's back to Hong Kong for a couple of days.




One photo is of crysanthemum bonzai trees in Tokyo. The other pictures are from the market in Hong Kong. Of particular note are the dried deer tongue, the fried chicken feet, and the flattened dried ducks. Oh, and the fresh fish!





3 comments:

Mike said...

How do chicken feet taste? How do you prepare a duck that is so dry and flat? What on earth goes well with dried deer tongue? These are the questions that need answering the next time Bret is in Hong Kong.

Kirsten said...

What I want to know is what he packed to bring home in his suitcase. And how did it smell when it got home.

Carol said...

What did you take home in your suitcase? What did you try eating?