Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day


Maren sent this letter to her good friend who moved out of town this summer about her first day of kindergarten. They were in preschool together and looking forward to kindergarten. It was so cute, I had to share it.


Nora,

At school we went to an assembly. An assembly is something that you have to sit and listen to what someone is saying. And today our assembly was about introducing teachers. I couldn't have Mrs. Barney because she moved to Alaska. So my teacher's name is Miss Karr. The boys were crying in school because they were really scared. I made a friend but I don't know her name. I think there is only three girls in my class. Most of the time I had to sit at the carpet.

How many girls do you have? Did any boys cry? I hope it was fun at your school. I hope you like my letter.

Love,
Maren

No comments: